WHY CHOOSE NC KSA?
In 2014, the first NC KSA operated campus opened in the city of Taif, Saudi Arabia. Building on the successful launch of the International Tourism and Hospitality College at Taif, NC KSA opened the International Technical College at Makkah (ITC Makkah) in 2015 and finalized one-year agreements in 2016 to assume operations of ITC Al Ahsa and ITC Majma’ah female colleges. As with our colleges in Taif and Makkah, the Al Ahsa and Majma’ah campuses are part of the Colleges of Excellence (CoE) program designed to prepare Saudi nationals for direct entry into the workforce. Since its inception in 2013, the CoE program has significantly expanded access to applied education through the launch of 37 learning institutions throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2017, NC KSA officially commenced operations for a capacity building project benefitting the Madinah College of Technology for Women, where the organization previously assumed operations on a short-term basis. Also part of the CoE program, the project will see NC KSA provide consulting services designed to enhance internal business practices and the quality of teaching and instructional delivery. This is the single largest consulting project in NC KSA history.
NC KSA Student Benefits
- Fully funded tuition through TVTC for all eligible Saudi nationals
- Exciting employment opportunities in top Saudi companies after graduation
- Generous monthly stipends for all eligible Saudi nationals
- Wide range of on and off campus social events and recreational activities
- World-class training delivered by qualified industry professionals