Graphic Design Overview
Graphic designers thrive on solving visual problems, meeting tight deadlines, producing original designs within budgets and working with a wide variety of technologies.
This program equips students for an exciting career in this challenging, diverse and international field.
- Design studios and computer labs equipped with the latest graphic design software
- Emphasis on the practical application of design principles with a solid theoretical background
- Several hours of design studio and production work throughout the program
- Full-time or part-time positions as a graphic designer working on projects such as branding, corporate identity, print design, editorial, annual reports, book design, typeface design, illustration, photography,web and new media design, multimedia and production design
- Freelance options where graphic designers benefit from choosing clients, projects, working hours and hourly rates