Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational Health & Safety Overview
There is a growing concern for the safety of people in their work environment and the related hazards that may be found there.
This Occupational Health and Safety program offers solid training in the required practices of this field, in addition to a management component that gives students skills to oversee workplace safety programs and offer solutions.
- Emphasis on hands-on learning through labs and on-the-job training opportunities
- Delivered by expert faculty members with strong backgrounds in the industry
- Curriculum covers the newest occupational health and safety practices and systems
- Health and safety assistant
- Safety evaluator
- Occupational health and safety coordinator