Events operations & planning
Events operations & planning Overview
The Event Management program provides comprehensive training, builds professional competencies and develops project management techniques for a multi-faceted event industry.
This program is designed to prepare students for an exciting career in event management with transferable skills such as planning and logistics, marketing strategies and risk management procedures.
- Ability to utilize and strengthen entrepreneurial skills
- Hands-on learning experiences with an emphasis on practical applications
- Opportunity to explore real decision-making, leadership and customer relations management cases
- Charitable and non-profit organizations
- Community associations
- Entrepreneurial and consulting enterprises
- Meeting and convention planning
- Tourism and economic development
- Hotels, resorts, convention centres
Other courses offered
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.