Building and Construction Overview
Construction is not just about building sites; it’s about building a bigger picture: the planning, coordination, and control of a project from inception to delivery. This practical program incorporates hands-on work and project-based learning. Students will experience many aspects of building projects and understand how these relate to each other. Site excursions will allow students to gain hands-on experience in the field, including visits to residential projects and commercial construction projects.
Graduates of the course will continue further studies in Facilitates Management (Diploma).
- Exposure to diverse construction and architectural subject areas
- Graduates are prepared for a wide range of entry level positions in the broader construction sector
- Program integrates academic instruction and hands-on learning
- Building and construction management
- Building estimator/scheduler
- Building sales consultant
- Contract administrator
- Construction surveyor
- Building inspector