WHY CHOOSE NCKSA?
In 2014, the first NCKSA operated campus opened in the city of Taif, Saudi Arabia. Building on the successful launch of the International T & H College at At-Tayef, NCKSA opened the International Technical College at Makkah in 2015 and in 2016 assumed operations of ITC Al Ahsa and ITC Majma’ah female colleges. As with our colleges in Taif and Makkah, the Al Ahsa and Majma’ah campuses are part of the Colleges of Excellence (CoE) program designed to prepare Saudi nationals for direct entry into the workforce. Since its inception in 2013, the CoE program has significantly expanded access to applied education through the launch of 37 learning institutions throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2017, NCKSA officially commenced operations for a capacity building project benefitting the Madinah College of Technology for Women, where the organization previously assumed operations on a short-term basis. Also part of the CoE program, the project will see NCKSA provide consulting services designed to enhance internal business practices and the quality of teaching and instructional delivery. This is the single largest consulting project in NCKSA history.
NCKSA Student Benefits
- Fully funded tuition through TVTC for all eligible Saudi nationals
- Exciting employment opportunities in top Saudi companies after graduation
- Generous monthly stipends for all eligible Saudi nationals
- Wide range of on and off campus social events and recreational activities
- World-class training delivered by qualified industry professionals